Master Cylinder Connections

Guest lopsylu

Guest lopsylu

Hi there, was wondering if anyone might be able to help - I've got a sierra master cylinder in my Sub-K (girling cast iron, TAG66315) and wanted to confirm the brake pipe connections. I think they are as follows:

upper front port = front offside calliper

lower front port = front nearside calliper

rear port (actually in middle of the master cylinder) = rear drums (via 2 way splitter)

Is this correct?

Cheers.

• 1 month later...

Folks, I have the same m/c (from Kit spares) and it is now weeping from the plunger end. I have searched the entire globe for a repair kit to no avail, the closest I got was brakeparts.co.uk but the repair kit is out of stock and out of production and to really kick a bloke when he is down - they do not ship to Australia...something about ships and thieves....

I am running the standard Sierra calipers front and back in my Zero. Can anyone suggest an alternative m/c or where I can get a repair kit.

Any suggestions gratefully received.

Guest mower man

What m/cyl is it you are using ? I live not far from gbs and can make some face to face enquiries for you or source a master cyl I'm coming to Sydney in april so could bring it and post it to you from there ,can/do you use paypal ? don't mind at all helping out if I can we will be in Aus for all April mick :crazy: :drinks: pm me!

Guest 2b cruising

What m/cyl is it you are using ? I live not far from gbs and can make some face to face enquiries for you or source a master cyl I'm coming to Sydney in april so could bring it and post it to you from there ,can/do you use paypal ? don't mind at all helping out if I can we will be in Aus for all April mick :crazy: :drinks: pm me!

Would this be a record for Robin Hood express.

Well done Mick. Talk about helping out.

Guest mower man

I am going to chase some contacts up in the next week or two and have been in touch with geoff this morning , I put it it my pocket /hand luggage and post it to him in Aus mick :crazy: