Membership

Guest chrispine

Guest chrispine

Hi all,

I tried a week or so ago to renew my membership, also again this morning, logged in and clicked on the link, whatever I try to do it says I have to be logged in at the forums to continue, when I check, I am logged in, any ideas?

Chris

Guest chrispine

Just tried again, all I get is "you must be logged in at the forums to view this page", I am logged in as it shows my username in blue, and at the top right it gives me the option to sign out.

Chris

Guest chrispine

did a virus scan, deleted all those, cleared internet history, cookies etc, had problems signing out of Ebay, now seems all fixed and a full member again, roll on Summer,

Chris

All still working fine this end had 5 come in, in the last 20 minutes but have had a couple of reports that the paypal is not

accepting payments from an I pad!!! so if you are using one try a different device.

Guest 2b cruising

My fault was on an iPad, however the chap I he'd an e chat with admitted a minor PayPal glitch that had been monitored and fixed.

You can also pay direct through PayPal using a card, or by a gift to a friend.