Would These Pass?

Guest Liam225

Guest Liam225

The plates a bit of dodgyness. I bought the car from someone that had been attempting to get the car tested but wanted to drive it up the street. He decided that he would put his other cars plates on so it would show that it was legal if he happened to drive past the police. Well that's the story I got from him so who knows haha.

The car looks pretty nicely built from the pic (was it on Ebay last year?).

Small point, but I'm fairly sure this is a Sub 2k model rather than a 2B looking at the front suspension? (somebody correct me if I'm talking **** though please) :)

http://nw.rhocar.org/identification.htm

Yeah it was on ebay I bought it before the auction ended. I've almost had it back to a frame to redo everything. What's sub 2k mean?

Sorry - meant to type Sub k not sub 2k. If you click the link I posted it shows the various different 'model types' that Robin Hood did over the years.

It's almost exactly the same chassis as the 2B from what I can gather - but has different front suspension and seems to always have the twin rollover hoops. The sub-k part I think meant that the kit was less than a grand to buy new at the time.