Kimbolton - Classic Cars 2016

Dave R

Can anyone use my ticket for Kimbolton this coming Sunday? If so PM me and I'll forward the pdfs.

As my cam belt snapped (long sorry saga!) and I've probably damaged valves, my Super Spec is now off the road. I'll still be coming to meet you all but will be in my tin top.

Guest jelleyhead

Hi my apologies as I didn't make it to day the car had other ideas. On the way to get Petrol yesterday for today something hit the starter motor and broke the wire on the starter had to push the car to the petrol station got a nice bloke in there to keep an eye on the car so I could run home to get some tools lucky the garage is only 10 min from my house. Sorted the starter out filled her up went for a drive next I know there is water poring in the passenger footwell from the expansion tank. I tried to get it sorted for today but to no success

My apologies again as I was looking forward to being there.

Guest 2Bbuilt

Nice to meet everyone today.

very large show with hundreds of cars.

we got a chance to test drive our Surrey Tops and Northants (home made) rain covers between sunshine.

thanks agai, John and Tom