North West Meet Ups

deano266

Guest Ian Maycock

Deano

There as a couple of us around North Manchester. Darren2010 is in Oldham and I'm in Middleton. There is no specific meet up for RHOCAR. As Wanderer said there is a meet near Preston at the Phantom Winger buts a general meet for many sports cars and the like. It's on a Sunday once a month, but can't remember which one.

If you fancy getting together a couple of times when the better wether comes more than happy to meet up for a blat.

Guest david_l_perry

Just waiting fro my new clocks to arrive...and a bit better weather....will have to arrange a run out....Been having a good couple of run outs with the North West Kit Car owners club on Facebook.....

Dave (Chorley - Preston)

Guest Bobbers

I go to the car meet at lea gate pub on Blackpool road , first Friday of the month from Spring onwards always a good turnout of American /hot rods and a few classics and kit cars . Roll on dryer weather

Amen to the the dryer weather. Iggy that sounds like a great idea. I'm just in the process of trying to fit the roof to my kit but it just ain't playing ball. I may just make a Surrey top for the time being but I mainly run with an aeroscreen and helmet haha