Robin Hood 2B Plus For Sale

Grizzly

OK folks. Gulp! Initially advertising on here as it's the right thing to do.

I've thoroughly enjoyed every minute of being a member of this club, building my car and being on the road.

Thanks to everyone who's helped me along the way.

Going to numerous shows and forays into Europe has always been an absolute pleasure.

Sadly though, selling due to the fact that I'm just not getting as much use out of the car these days and it's time to pass this vehicle on...

ROBIN HOOD 2B Plus For Sale:

Originally purchased in 2002 — Acquired by me in Dec 2004 in a 'Part Started' condition.

SVA Date: May 2007 (First Time Pass!) — Correctly registered on a private age related plate.

Stainless Chassis Engine: 2.0 Litre Ford Pinto — Gearbox: Type 9 — Reconditioned Propshaft.

Engine Tuned at Bogg Brothers, Malton and produces 120bhp at the Flywheel.

Webber 32/36 DGAV Carburettor — PiperCross Air Filter — Aldon Electronic Ignition.

Electric Cooling Fan — 4-into-1 Exhaust Manifold (Heat Wrapped) — Wunoff Custom Exhaust.

EBC semi drilled and slotted Front Brake Discs with Greenstuff Pads.

Gaz Coil-Over Suspension all round — Toyo Proxes T1-R Tyres.

Full Wet Weather Gear — Surry Top — Heater with Three Speed Fan.

Halogen Headlights — With ‘Lights On’ Warning Buzzer Lockable Glove Box Lockable Boot.

Modified Wiper Gear (To cover as much of screen as possible) - 3 Speed (Intermittent - Normal - Fast)

Cobra Seats — Capri Clocks (All read correctly).

Complete Paperwork - Receipts, Build Notes, Wiring Diagrams, Photos, Past MOTs etc.

Well maintained and has covered approx 5,000 miles per annum. Drives well — Any Trial.

£4500 ono.

post-1241-0-77307300-1454959407_thumb.jpgpost-1241-0-13126000-1454959742_thumb.jpgpost-1241-0-40151400-1454960788_thumb.jpgpost-1241-0-19830100-1454961447_thumb.jpg

Edited by Grizzly
  • Like 1

Thanks for all the kind comments Guys. They mean a lot.

Plenty of happy memories and some great friendships formed with folk from all over the country. :drinks:

Logic dictates that it's time to part company with the car and hand it over to someone else for the next phase in its life.

Emotionally though it's tough letting go eh? :cray:

Yep, I'm taking early retirement and I'm very much looking forward to the Freedom! :yahoo:

Edited by Grizzly
  • Like 1

Guest Ian & Carole

Steve

That was exactly the in pass that we arrived at, not using a car that was too good to stay sat in a garage when some one else could be enjoying it .

We do miss it but the new "toy" has been a good replacement.

So are you taking the slow lane like myself Steve? Had the new girl up to 90 today (well the clock shows 45 at 30 so that's probably about 60mph)

What do you have in mind for a new toy?

Si

Hi Folks,

I also have these items to mention, which are included in the Sale.

Two Car Covers:

Indoor - a lightweight elasticated dust sheet type.

Outdoor - Moltex - This is a really great quality multi-layered item.

Small selection of spares & consumables:

Oil, Oil Filter, Clutch Cable etc.

Being picky, I think the car could benefit from a new Battery. If an acceptable price is reached, I will get one fitted before she goes.

I have a wish list of new toys, but budget is another matter! :)

Edited by Grizzly