End Of Season Bash 2016 23-25 September

philshelton

Guest 2b cruising

Hi Richard.

I've sent money by PayPal but not sent form.

Is that suitable.

I've booked room through Phil very early on and he said pay on day.

If you want the money before please let me know"

Cheers, Ken.

ps, is it possible that the site to get an upgrade so that such things, especially clothing could be filled in on the net. I think a lot of people might find it preferable than posing things, chequers and so forth.

Only an idea and don't mean to introduce or step on toes.

Edited by 2b cruising

• 2 weeks later...

Just been speaking to the burger-van lady.

They will be there for the whole weekend. Serving food all day and all night untill folks turn in. There will be a full English plated breakfast in their gazebo with 18 chairs and 3 6ft tables. They will also be serving jacket potato's, chips and potentially pukka pies.

Edited by steamer
  • Like 2

Oh burger!!

I'll be in the south of France (motor-homing) ... almost tempted to drive back for the weekend!

Full English AND pies over the weekend ... my loss :( ... at least I have seen no mention of any alcohol, so I won't have missed out too much!!! (As if)

Just been speaking to the burger-van lady.

They will be there for the whole weekend. Serving food all day and all night untill folks turn in. There will be a full English plated breakfast in their gazebo with 18 chairs and 3 6ft tables. They will also be serving jacket potato's, chips and potentially pukka pies.

so all me and Helen need is sleeping bag and falling down water :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :rofl:

thanks Richard sorry not on the ball this year

• Like 1

Guest Tentorsman

Hi Phil / Richard, 'renewed hoodie' here!.. car in storage - hope to sort / back on road for fun ASAP now!.. As such, attending the end of year bash would be great!!?.. But not sure if I'm (WAYyyyyy) too late to book please?!.. 😱