End Of Season Bash 2016 23-25 September

philshelton

Guest Tentorsman

Hello Richard, thanks for your reply & info. I'm having PC problems / printing off form - but hope to have sorted tomorrow. So, if OK - will drop that & cheque off to you later tomorrow / Sunday?.. (as I'm only a few miles away from you!!..) 😎

Hi everyone,

Just to let you know we're still taking bookings for weekend and the more support we can get then the better the weekend will be!

I've spoken to the catering company and by the sounds of it they are brining enough food to feed an army! Over the weekend, they are looking at putting on pies, jacket potatoes, pulled pork, chilli con carne, chips, burgers, full English breakfasts etc.....food and drinks served all day.

They are also bringing a large gazebo with tables and chairs so we can sit down and enjoy their food.....all prices are very reasonable and not the stupid sky high prices normally seen at shows.

Late Saturday afternoon we'll be doing the Markb memorial run.

Saturday evening we have the same great band 'The Catalogues' playing.

Bar will be open from around 7pm.

We'll have a large bouncy castle, inflatable obstacle course and the inflatable jousting podium all weekend for the kids (and big kids alike).

The traditional archery will the there.

Please support the event as it will be hard to maintain for the future without members support!

• Like 2

Guest 2b cruising

anybody got a post code are address, for the bash. trying to get digs near by

hi Barry. Somewhere near the start of the thread it is mentioned about room availability. Very basic rooms but on site and waterproof. Also showers, no bedding just mattress.

If you contact Jaimo he will let you know about it as he has one.

Guest Barry Knowles

hi Barry. Somewhere near the start of the thread it is mentioned about room availability. Very basic rooms but on site and waterproof. Also showers, no bedding just mattress.

If you contact Jaimo he will let you know about it as he has one.

been told they were all booked. anyway, booked a hotel 4 miles away. its got a bar . thats all i need. oh and breakfast