Rhocar Membership Benefits

Guest Radders

Guest 2b cruising

Works for me and I'm not in the backstabbing site either.

Daughter got really hurt by supposedly friends after leaving her naughty boyfriend.

Enough said.

Guest Paul Philpot

For my part....

I joined the club earlier this year with the intent of buying a Robin Hood but requiring advice and guidance. Every time I have had a question someone has always offered me sound and honest advice. This was even to the point of being invited to a members home to have a look at his 2B. The forum is full of answers to problems that would normally be impossible to answer unless you have owned, built and ran a Robin Hood.

After viewing 5 cars I am almost the owner of a beautiful 2B+ (finger crossed everybody).

With all the years ive been on here, i have made and lost great friends,i,ve had some ups and some major downs, i,ve learnt hugh amounts about all sorts of things not just cars. this club really is more than a car club, in fact most of my Friends now were met through the club. all it takes is a bit of interaction and effort to get involved and great things can and will come through it.....

Edited by DanE
  • Like 2

Guest mower man

Just be apart of the club and the benefits arrive automaticaly , 14 years ago I joined no kit car had 12 years of fun and made many friends and learnt lots ,the 7 had to go but still a member and always will be ! abit of advise don't try to get too techie run the car and enjoy it ,60 miles was an a couple of hrs fun I hope my best runs were LeMans and back 3 times! mick :crazy:

Guest 2b cruising

Radders, as the old saying goes, if you don't ask, you don't get.

Nothing wrong with a bit of cheek.

I suppose it is a good look forward to next years discount.