Any Help For An Electrical Incompetent?

Ok so in a bid to get the car to Stoneleigh, I'm trying to get my Zero set up using the standard equipment so that it is running as easily as possible and looking to upgrade to other options as an when so that the power is increased in stages rather than one large hike.

I am trying to get some help wiring up the engine and get the car as ready to run as possible electrically. I also have some of the loom under the engine still in the 2nd donor vehicle so will also need help dropping it to remove it and fitting to my engine (I ended up with 2 donor vehicles, spares right?) I'm coming to terms that originally the wiring was probably completely fluked and with this being a little more of an interesting mix, I would rather have someone who knows more what they are doing helping/teaching me or simply telling me actually I'm being a wimp and its easy. Either way some extra pair of eyes and hands would be useful.

I was wondering if anyone (or as many as possible) is available to help get my car wired up as much as possible? I was looking at Saturday 2nd preferably however the Sunday is also an option. Tea , coffee, biscuits and bacon will all be provided and all inputs will be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,