Castle Coombe/ckc Event

fry61

Stephen & Leslie --- DanE added to the list on page one --- recon there is one more ticket left before I need to beg or borrow more free ones.

( The blurb I have says 10 free tickets per club -- extra tickets are £12 each )

If you still wish to go, say so; & I'll try for more & if your name is already on the list & you find you can't go,say so; & the free entry can be passed to some-one else.

Last of my bunch of tickets goes to Paul in his Zero.

As said above if you wish to attend this show & have a free entry ticket for car & driver, PLEASE SHOUT, I will try for extras.

Ken, you are the only one of the possibles I haven't got a firm reply on, Have you decided yet? Can try for an extra ticket when I see Adam (CKC) this week-end.

Edited by florin metal works

Guest Chris Aris

Bit late to the discussion :sorry:

I was going to go to the festival of speed that weekend but dont think i can make it, CC is just down the road (More or less).

Can we turn up and park up or is it best to get tickets in now?

Guest Chris Aris

I'll try for a few "spare" tickets at Stoneleigh, Chris. If un-successful, suggest you e-mail CKC direct & get a ticket ( only works if you subscribe to CKC I think)

Cheers, Ill be at Stonleigh on the Monday, might see you there?