Castle Coombe/ckc Event

fry61

Need a firm commitment for track time BEFORE the 27th how many wish for an early or late session @ £20 for 15 minutes ?? Shout now & I'll book -- but once you place your name on the T/time list I expect payment.

Track-time required by -------------- @ £20 per session -- early -- late.

Thank-you gentlemen, see you all on the day.

And just as a reminder -- I have 2 free entry tickets left (car & driver )

Hi Bob. I am not bothered about track time, but if no other RHOCaR members want the remaining 2 tickets, I can ask at the Westfield club meet tomorrow to see if anyone there is interested. Rather that than waste them :)

Believe I am now too late to book track time at club discount rates, there have been no firm replies to request posted above so if you require track time please make arrangements direct with Castle Combe.

Will send out all tickets to your home addresses on Monday, please shout if not received by end of week.

Hi Bob,

My car has failed me on the way to Tatton park, I cannot use 4th or 5th gear without a terrible squealing and rumbling noise I will not have time to fix before Castle Coombe so me reallocate.

Thank you