Number Plates

Guest Bobbers

Guest Bobbers

My wife has relieved me of the interesting reg number off my s7 ,so dvla have supplied be with a new one that's standard . I think the plate will look to big on the front and I might put a stick on one on the nose cone . Are these legal , the old one was around half size and the police didn't like it , got told on a few occasions to get a proper one .

Technically, stick on number plates on our nosecones are not legal, because they are supposed to be vertical, or near enough. As has been said,, people do use them, but sooner or later some bright bobby will take umbridge at it.

you could fit this 'ebay item 172153648942, then weld a couple of brkts on for the numberplate. similar to the ones originally fitted to the mark 3's

IMG_20160222_132938_zpshfgelf5d.jpg

Guest mower man

Bobbers that number was supposed to be non transferable and was a part reason I originaly bought the car, the front plate I believe was a 2/3 size reduction by a friendly plate maker not strictly legal but never had any probs with mot or plod in 12 years you may find some one locally to do you one, regards mick :crazy:

Guest Bobbers

I thought that Mick ,but dvla just transferred it across as it had nothing in the special notes section of the v5 , Ive ordered a 3/4 size plate which will be ok I think . Ive been stopped once for that small one on the front been told to change it and once at a car meet ,they were OK about it just said it was illegal , either our local officers are keen or I look dodgy