Very Interesting

Guest janis

Guest boggie

eBay should remove it. I have noticed a number of Land Rover and other classic car registration documents, complete with VIN plates, being offered on eBay and I was surprised how much they were going for. Early Land Rover V5 docs were regukarky making many hundreds of pounds and I saw a vintage Triumph Roadster v5 / VIN make nearly £3K!

Of course once they have fallen into the wrong hands the classic cars are being stolen, given the new identity and sold on as legitimate cars as apart from being valuable vehicles the only identity on these older cars is the VIN plate (no chassis stamping etc). These items fall under the prohibited listings / encouraging illegal activities category (I checked with eBay) as the V5 is not owned by the seller (it belongs to DVLA) and without a car they are of no value to anyone other than for the purpose of hiding the identity of vehicles.

B

Guest 2b cruising

I sent the seller a message telling him hIs illegal action was being watched by many people.

eBay should do something about such things though.

Guest janis

In wrong hands and u have ticking time bomb driving around roads..maybe some amateur builder done poor job and something goes wrong...

One i was looking to buy mk indy and ovner said its registred as ginetta..why woud someone build mk indy and try register as ginetta?same thing..