Tatton Classic Car Show 4-5 June 2016

Guest Ian Maycock

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apologies but life, work and other events have stopped me looking into organising anything for June. The organisers, Cheshire Auto Promotions, usually ask for a list of attendees four weeks prior to the event so if you're lucky you might just be able to secure a spot either on a club pitch or as individual exhibitors.

Application forms are on their website.

If there's any interest for the August show I'll look into getting a stand, dates are 20th and 21st August.Usual format, arrival from Friday morning, free entry for exhibitor and passenger, camping £10 for two nights per tent, if arriving on the day you need to be in and parked up by 10.30am and no vehicle movements until 4pm either day.

Spoken the organiser and there is only 3 pitches left, they are given on a first come basis and he has 10 forms still in circulation. I will send the forms off asap and keep you informed. In the interim period can you please put your name and reg down to speed things up if successful in securing a pitch.

Thank you