Rolling Road

Guest Chris Aris

Guest Chris Aris

Hi guys,

Hope I'm in the right section 😬

I'm after some recommendations for a rolling road in the Worcester area, car has a MX5 1.6 on ITB's controlled by an Emerald ECU, any suggestions?

Guest mcramsay

Second that for contacting emerald, I did the same and they pointed me to a really obscure local garage in the smallest village around. But the bloke was fantastic with emerald, and they had no mention of being able to work with emerald on their website

Guest lotusPaul

If you contact Dave Walker at Emerald or Leoni then they may even e-mail you a suitable map to get you running. Fail in that I have loads saved on laptop and I could mail you a version of a map.

Guest Chris Aris

If you contact Dave Walker at Emerald or Leoni then they may even e-mail you a suitable map to get you running. Fail in that I have loads saved on laptop and I could mail you a version of a map.

Cheers Paul, the car is running well with the GBS factory Map (Derived from a Ford), I just want ensure the set-up is the best it can be, Has anyone had dealings with Dave at Mek Motorsport in Tewkesbury?

Guest lotusPaul

Chris,

Do you connect it to your laptop. If you can, then go for a drive and look at the target screen. It basicaly wants to be as central as possible and not bouncing around. If its stable then should be close to ok. Do you run it with a wide band lambda sensor fitted.?

Guest lotusPaul

I spoke to Leonie yesterday about another issue and just happened to get talking about Maps. She is sending me a collections of Maps for various engines. Zetec Vauxhall vw Mazda and other common ones. If you want I can forward you one for a 1600 zetec or i can even forward you mine from my lotus.