Midlands Run To Wales 12Th To 14Th August 2016

richyb66

Guest Peter Kelly

Where were you all at 2.30pm on Saturday?

I completed all my chores by mid_day so I decided to nip down to Nefyn to meet some of my old friends. I spent about half an hour visiting a couple of the post codes posted but never spotted a single Hood. I stopped at a pub about 5 miles outside Nefyn where someone had seen a Hood the previous night.

I got home at 6.pm having driven about 180 miles.

I was a bit disappointed about not finding any members but an enjoyable drive anyway.

Must get some phone numbers.

This was my first experience on the trip to Wales and what a superb weekend it has been.

Thanks to Richy and Jackie, sorry you didn't get to finish your car Richie but for us the event was SUPERB ... many thanks for the organisation.

Great 'beach pizza party' - never eaten so much pizza or enjoyed 'boat watching' quite so much.

Took LOADS of photos ... even the final RHOCaR car, boat and trailer push, before joining in with the final push off the sand!

Will post them next week as I find the time.

Great event, great company and the car never missed a beat ... breakdowns ... what breakdowns?

• Like 1

Another amazing weekend hosted by Richy & Jackie. Not much in terms of car issues. I think Zach lost more fluids than Stu's car but only just. pizza and fire on the beach was a great chill out for a Saturday night.

Have some video and a few pics which I will upload over the next few days.

Home safe now and ready for a long sleep.

• Like 1