New Dash And Dials

Del1968

I want to fit a new dash to my exmo with new dials where is the best place to purchase a dash and is there anything I need to know about dials like which to buy and what to look for

Think they still old Sierra dials

Want to replace speedo,Rev,fuel,oil pressure,and temp any recomendions for dash and dials

Guest alexpink

I'd recommend making a dash yourself . It's hard to get anything else to fit. Not hard to make one and really satisfying- you can make it exactly how you want it..

Smiths do a good selection of high quality gauges, but there are plenty of other gauges available all over the internet now for very reasonable prices. Just pick a style you like and make the car to your personal style preference.

I used etb dials . they do many styles and many colours.

make the dash from plywood. I got a fibreglass one off ebay and cut to size. was flimsy so backed it in ply too.

then wrapped in carbon look vinyl..or you could go padded leatherette. whatever floats your boat.

• Like 1

Whichever gauges you get, you must get the temp sender to match the gauge, don't think that the one you already have fitted will be OK, 99% it won't. If any other gauges work with senders, you'll need to match them up.