Bike Carb Info

Guest mdav1970

Guest mdav1970

HI,

Can anyone explain what the 3 pipes would be used for please, the blue on the top, black in the middle and other blue under.

I don't use a servo so wouldn't need a vacuum for that, but would need one i presume for the dizzy advance. I'm guessing one is for the water?

Thanks..Mark

post-13087-0-89492000-1463842753_thumb.jpg

post-13087-0-28318100-1463842828_thumb.jpg

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would say the bottom blue is fuel the top big blue vent and the smaller top back water but cant quite tell with those pictures the fuel will go to moveable connections the water will be fixed connections and the vent pipe is at the top

Edited by tractor

Guest mdav1970

The middle black pipe and the bottom blue blowing though these they are connected and when i lift the float chamber plate the air comes out. So thats that then they can be both be just connected to air filter i guess then.

The top blue one then is for what water? i have a bottom pipe jointing the 2 banks of carbs and next to it on each side is a small pipe which i thought would be fuel.

The blue pipe splitting into 2 and going to each pair of carbs is fuel in..all the rest on mine are vented to air..I don't run a filter..some run them into the filter Base....I don't know of any other pipes on mine..deffo no water pipes