Good Suppliers

speedtripledan

I.ve been spending lots of £££ over the last 3 weeks and would like to share my positive experience of the many different suppliers I.ve used.

1, http://www.coolexperts.co.uk/saw these at stoneleigh, 1st email I sent was a Sunday night, I got an almost immediate response that Sunday night ! Several emails and eventually several phone calls trying to size up the right intercooler rad combo I ordered a 55mm polo sized ally rad with fan. That turned up next day, the rad is a work of art there customer service spot on.

2, raceline they to were bombarded with questions from me trying to source the right clutch for the supercharger project. Again once we worked out what I needed quick delivery and again good customer service.

3. Canems ecu. asked him no end of questions before ordering but again he had all the time in the world to help. Great price compared with omex and emerald.

Plenty of good suppliers out there it's just a shame some of the not so good don't take a leaf out of there book.

• Like 2

+1 for coolexerts just got my new rad from them, top quality rad with top customer service, and really quick turn arround of custom 70mm rad, they even waited for me to send them my fan so they could fit it where i wanted it on brackets they made.

• Like 1