Yorkshire Steam Fair Sat 23Rd-Sun 24Th July

rebeccakelly2009

I have sent all the forms I have over and I got this email response from the organiser:

Hi Becky

That sounds great. Yes Keep taking entries - the stand attracted lots of interest and favourable comments. The show should be bigger this time as we have more exhibits and attractions. Passes should be out in around 14 days.

Thanks, Simon

Very positive comments and good that we have been asked back. Lets see if we can get some more cars, even if its only for the day/days

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Right, 2 weeks to this event, as i am away the week before i need volenteers for stuff. I have applied for funding so hopefully i can reimburse people , if not we can just have a tin like we did last year to make sure everyones costs are covered.

I will bring a gazebo, BBQ, tea coffee, a kettle (Small one) and suger etc.

I need someone to pick up the burgers and buns for the friday night BBQ and the saturday lunch BBQ.

last year we had curry on the evening, dont mind trying to sort that out (andrea made is last time - any volenteers this time? ) If we get the funding we could always got a chip shop run?

I am going to email about the passes tomorrow from work.

I am going to pick all the bunting and stuff up from Phil this week and the tea urns if possible. can anyone else think of anything else?

Getting excited now!!