Yorkshire Steam Fair Sat 23Rd-Sun 24Th July

rebeccakelly2009

Just myself Becky, i'll bring Veggie stuff. Do we have the passes yet? Where do we camp? Do I need to book this?

I've looked back through the thread and answered my own question re-camping. Its on the show ground! Are any of you lot from South Yorks/Donny area going up together on the Friday? If so can we meet up somewhere.

Hi all, Andrea is doing a chilli, nothing too hot but will be very tasty,also corn on the cob and some nachos and cheese,so might require a little help here and there,

Dave,we're going up on Friday, not sure what time yet, possibly mid to late afternoon or early evening, what time were you thinking of?

Ivan

• Like 1

We may not be there till late as we are traveling up from looe in Cornwall via leicester to pick up the van which is pre loaded with gear and then onto the show! Will need a beer it two when I get there! Becky emailed about the passes but did not get a response if they don't arrive just tell them we are rhocar and should all be good. Beck will try and give them a call in advance.

Hi all, Andrea is doing a chilli, nothing too hot but will be very tasty,also corn on the cob and some nachos and cheese,so might require a little help here and there,

Dave,we're going up on Friday, not sure what time yet, possibly mid to late afternoon or early evening, what time were you thinking of?

Ivan

I've got the day off so can go anytime. I'm happy to fit in with anyone else. I must have a look in the barn and see if I've got any cider left!

• Like 1

Myself and my eldest boy again

So just the two of us

We can make it if we try sorry broke into song then

We planning on going mid to late afternoon

Me

Stu

Tommy

So we could arrange a meet up time for big Yorkshire convoy

As mine trimmed up and running good so kite be able to keep people in view lol