Yorkshire Steam Fair Sat 23Rd-Sun 24Th July

rebeccakelly2009

Just throwing this in as an idea. Is anyone8 interested in meeting at Ferrybridge services at around 3pm on Friday afternoon. Please feel free to make other suggestions. (polite ones)

Hi Dave,we have to go over to Wakefield to see a man about a dog at 2pm, so we could possibly be there about 3.30 ish, we've got the trailer tent with us so won't be breaking any speed limits,will be a steady drive, Ivan

I'll pm you my number

Blimey, a lot to read from a weeks break! We have just left Cornwall, should,be back in leicester for 3,30 ish, give an hour to unpack and pack ! I have the bbq in the van ready so burgers and sausages for dinner. I assume that no one has brought buns so I will get these on the way. If anyone has Any requests text me. My number is 07930685530 . Looking forward to seeing you all again!! Xx

Brill weekend yet again the good laughs and banter as usual and everyone chipping in with everything again and helping each other as a club should.brill second family bring on the next one