Omex 600 Maps

Joel

Hi,

Does anyone have a startup config or even a fully mapped profile for an OMEX 600 ECU that I could get a copy of?

It's for a Pinto, but pretty much anything will do to get me started.

Many thanks.

Guest lotusPaul

I got an omex v3/v5 its the fore runner to the 600 series so does fuel and spark. It's from YKC back in the day, and set for an 1800 zetec.

May well be good enough to run as a start up map.

I don't know how to take it off but if you do I can possibly e-mail to you.

I also have maps on emerald for various engines, if you download that software I'll send you emerald ones too. You may be able to cross reference them both.

I have a zetec 2.0L startup map I can email.

You will have to adjust injector size, fuel pressure and batch or sequential in main fuel map and calibrate the maps for air and engine temp and tps in first start but it will contain all the other bits that you don't normally get to fiddle with.

Might allow you to fire up and test the pinto connections. Would need your email address but it's a small attachment.

Like Ian I have always found Omex very helpfull on the phone and they will probably send you a pinto startup map for free.

Nigel

Thanks Folks,

I guess it's best to do these things through the official channels - I'd been doing quite well communicating with OMEX via email, but they seem to have stopped responding so I'll try giving them a call instead.

Failing that, I'll be in touch!

Thanks again.