Engine Electrics Help

WallerZ

Hi all,

I'm in the process of trying to wire my kit up and currently struggling to sort the electrics. I've bought a modular loom from Rapitfit to sort the lights, fuel pumps etc etc, however struggling to get my head round the engine electrics :(

Is there anyone local to Coventry who could lend a hand at somepoint either in an evening or next weekend? Trying to work through things methodically and just getting lost and confusing myself.

Tea, coffee biscuits bacon etc all provided :)

Cheers

The rapid fit one did, kind of, its more a list of what wires are what, that shouldn't be a problem (its got a 70amp battery fuse so guessing that just links up to the +ive side of the battery and away we go?)

Its the engine side I'm struggling with (decided I would save the costs of trying to get an engine and ecu section of the loom), understanding what I need and how to go about it etc to then link up with the microsquirt I need to put on it too. Finding myself going in circles or getting lost and confused

Edited by WallerZ

Well I'll be hoping to tackle it during the week and then over the weekend, would never turn down and extra pair of hands/someone with a clue to what they are doing lol (still want to try and make Castle Combe but looking more and more unlikely tbh)