Megasquirt Ecu & Accessories

Joel

For Sale: MegaSquirt ECU with sub loom, EDIS module and adjustable fan controller.

(For 4-cylinder, n/a, fuel injected engines - I think it can also control forced induction, but don't quote me on that)

The ECU is a MSII with v.3 main board, built by me. I had it running a pinto engined 2B, up to the point I could pootle around on the drive with it, but I no longer have the time or inclination to take it further.

The sub loom comes partially built and has a DB37 connector for the megasquirt at one end, to outlets for injectors, CPS, temp sensors, coil pack, etc, at the other.

The EDIS module controls ignition spark in conjunction with a coil pack (Not included).

The fan controller fits in the top hose (32mm on a pinto I think), and is adjustable from 70-120 degrees. As per this one...

http://www.demon-tweeks.co.uk/performance/fan-controllers-thermostats/revotec-electronic-fan-controller

Also comes with wiring diagram and a stack of paperwork

£250.

post-5-0-12533300-1467464960_thumb.jpg

post-5-0-69776300-1467464977_thumb.jpg

post-5-0-35827900-1467464995_thumb.jpg

Ok, I live in a small village on the outskirts of Coventry that you almost certainly wouldn't have heard of, and I'm most definitely NOT a yam yam :-p

Now, enough speculation about my whereabouts - who's going to buy my megasquirt?