Cooling Fan

Guest Jonnyround2003

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jonnyround2003

Thanks knights that's correct I have the vg loom I've decided to buy new Fuel and temp senders with guages and re wire them only way I'm going to sort them

When the fan is spinning should you be able to feel air go through the rad at a stand still as I can't feel any ? Or does it only pull air through when moving along . My car was part built when I got her the other thing I've noticed is the fan thermostat has four wires from it but only two are connect the other two are just left cut off where should they go ?

What did you do to correct this fault? Are you sure the fan is coming in too early -- what is gauge temperature at cut-in & cut-out?

Guest Jonnyround2003

I haven't fix any fault yet my temp and fuel gauges don't read accurately the fuel side I can sort out but the temp side is doing my nut in I have 15 ohms on the sender side to the gauge can't see where it's getting this reading from ? I have a defi fan switch that brings the fan on about about 87 c when I turn the ignition on the omhs drop down to 2 ohms if I use a voltage stabaliser on the 12 v side I get no reading I've checked all the earths