Visit To Headway Nottingham

swan

Hello all,

Wonder if any one local to Nottingham may be interested in this.

Swan Jnr organised it last year as his wife did volunteer work for them.

Details below

Headway the Brain Injuries charities deal with people with all sorts of acquired head injuries whether it is stroke, tumour, or as a result of traumatic brain injury car/bike accidents etc.

The majority of the service users are male, (over 75%) and ironically many of them still love the cars and bikes that led to their injuries.

Last year we took along 7 or 8 kit cars for the service users to have a look at and they had a great time, as too did the people that took the cars along. it was a genuinely lovely afternoon and a really good way to use our cars to do something to make someone else smile.

we are running it again this year on the 4th of August from 1pm. If any of you are local it would be lovely to see you.

I will be going in the GTM and swan jnr will be going in his V8 locost + 2 or 3 from locost builders site.

Regards

Swan

• Like 1

Guest mower man

Very interested as the hospitals in Nottingham were brilliant to me some years go when I tried to blow my hand off , could attend in the mx5 and would be happy to help,need to know where this is please :clapping: mick