Seats Recovered

cb750

Went to see the seats that I am having recovered for the 3A. One is finished the other will be ready tomorrow. You can just see part of the old one in the left of the photo. Black with red stitching and all refoamed.

image_zpsryzdhble.jpeg

• Like 3

Looking nice. I take it that the cost of a retrim is a lot less than new seats.

I've got grey roadster 7's that need redoing and really want black but because if the cost of new seats was thinking a similar thing.

Edited by Dave Ed

It's open to all but he's extremely busy. We've had to wait about 6 weeks because of his work load. His main business is marine fitting out. I'm glad we found him as I thought we would just get the seats covered to the same pattern but he said no he wanted them to look more modern and more like small recaro seats but he will do the seats to your spec. I gave him a free hand to do what he wanted and am really pleased with the finish.

We have high back slim bucket seats at the moment and although they look the part the wife needed to be able to adjust the rake of the back of the seat. I managed to find this pair of seats cheap on eBay, well worn and foam almost non existent but the steel frames and mechanism in good condition. What's more they fitted the 3A perfectly and came with runners!

Have a look at his website and gallery:

http://landandmarine.net/

Rob

• Like 1