Suzuki Lt80

Guest janis

So just trying to help my brother fix his sons wee quad..we are not very good at quads but its pretty simple thing..

So problem just started suddently..it runs 100% on low revs but as u start driving on higher revs its loosing power...when u stop it runs good again..if drive on low revs 100% give it some beans and it loose power..

We have checked all simple things around engine and it looks ok..woud it be neede carb rebuild or maybe engine its worn and its loosing compression and need new rings or piston and rings?

Im not too sure about carb type..dont know much about them..i will try to take it to my garage and dismantle and post some pics over weekend..

Is there a way to check coil?

When we used to mess with nephew Lt his got a problem like this I found firstly that the exhaust seeing as likes pea shooter meaning very small diameter pipe gets clogged up

We used to put in metal burner fire and smoked like a good un for 5 mins then clear sorted that problem as burned all crap off