Weber 32/36 With Manifold

Guest mdav1970

Guest mdav1970

Hi,

Since changing to bike carbs i have my old weber 32/36 for sale with a new manifold.

The carbs ran good before taking it off, there's no choke flaps, i took these off when i 1st put on the weber as it ran better without them. Just 10 accelerator pedal pushes and turn the key to start up.

£100.00

Cheers..Mark

• 1 month later...
Guest TiffeyBoy

Hi Mark

I'm interested in this to replace a 38 DGAS. Is the carb in good condition and is it jetted for a standard 2 litre ?

Where are you please?

Thanks

Wayne

Edited by TiffeyBoy

Guest mdav1970

The carbs in a very clean working condition. As with what I've put above it doesn't have the choke flaps as I took these off as never used choke. It is jetted for a 2.0l pinto, ran on mine for 2 years till I changed to bike carbs. I'm in Staffordshire not far from Alton Towers.

Guest TiffeyBoy

Thanks Mark,

What are the main advantages of the bike carbs in your opinion, I am pretty sure I would like to stay with a more conventional setup certainly until I get used to the car

Wayne

Guest mdav1970

Depends on what your looking for with the car. I might have got lucky with the bike carbs i brought as i havent needed much of a setup for them. But it will cost you approx £300 + for a proper bike carb setup.

If you're interested in the carbs i can do them for the £100 inclusive delivery. The air filter is a tall one for you may want to go with a shorter one. I had a cut out in the bonnet for the air filter to protrude from which gave it nice clear crisp air to breath compared to the air it gets stuck under the bonnet.