Lotus 23 Project For Sale

femster87

As above, i acquired this a while back. It is a long term project. But I might have to move with work early next year. So I am clearing out the workshop slowly in anticipation

£3000 ono. Chassis and Bodywork. I have all the suspension bits apart from the rear upright ( I have one but it a fabricated one. not too pretty) I have some drawings that a new one can be made from. All the panel rivet holes have been welded back up and flattened on the chassis.

I will try and sell until the end of October, If it does not go, I have a slot to have it built to rolling chassis .

I have the floor panels laser cut.I have drawings for the most of the remaining panels and can help cut them. I have the pedals and a steering rack for it.

I have acquired quite alot of stuff which is available to the buyer by negotiation

I have an NG3 transaxle available for sale as well (£600). I can source the adaptor to bolt this onto a C20XE engine. They adaptors around £350 from banks europa,

WP_20160917_12_01_41_Pro.jpg

WP_20160917_12_01_36_Pro.jpg

WP_20160917_12_01_20_Pro.jpg

WP_20160917_12_01_15_Pro.jpg

WP_20160917_12_01_07_Pro.jpg

WP_20160917_12_01_00_Pro.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...