Introduction

DoctorDee

Hallo everyone....probably not doing this correctly but I didn't see a newbie's bit.... so put my intro here...apologies if I'm out of order.....

In my late sixties.....First Kit Car....Robin Hood 2b with wishbone suspension. Used to be a triker, sold my last one 5 years ago but started to get itchy feet earlier this year.....

She who must be obeyed has Multiple Sclerosis so going back to three wheels was not an option....however she expressed an interest in open air 4 wheels and a something little on the rapid side to boot....So there it is 2 litre zetec....lovely

It needs work....but that's why I bought it..... However, have lots of questions...I used to train people to be licensee's and one of the mantras I used to preach was "The only daft question is the one you didn't ask"....so bear with me cos I practise what I preach

The email address..... don't have a doctorate nor am I a GP.....When I was a licensee I was christened Dr Death, ( long before Harold Shipman ), that seemed to follow me into Triking and the e mail came quite naturally after that....

Glad to be here......prepare yourselves for silly question time

• Like 1

Guest Pauljordan

Welcome aboard, there are many of us just like you. But have never heard a daft question yet coz if ya don't know ya have to ask. You will find loads of very helpful and kind folks on here.

PJ

Guest Gargoil

Welcome, always nice to hear a bit of background from new members.

Membership is cheap too, and worth it just for the cool RHOCAR badge each year. They may even have free tea and biscuits in the members only section.

They don't but unless you join, you will never know for sure.

Edited by Gargoil