New Wiring Loom

Guest Jay Paul

Guest Jay Paul

one of the jobs over the winter is to sort the birds nest loom out that the builder bodger done

had a few ideas on what i needed to do but just out of curiosity i contacted premier wiring to see what they offer anyway a few emails back and fore he sent me his install instructions and what the kit has included and omg fair play to the guy he got it sorted from whative read and @ £175 delivered i dnt think its bad

or am i wrong thoughts please

Guest mcramsay

I have used both the premier loom and a loom from http://www.rapidfitlooms.co.uk. I found the rapid fit loom much easier to work with and a much easier install, so much so I bought and used another one for my marlin. Can be customised with ecu requirements, and is modular so you can do jobs seperatley and just click the loom in place, relay handy for the dash as I only have 2 connector plugs to undo and the whole dash can be lifted off. Really well priced also

Guest snowy2

you could do it for your self......my car rewired over two weekends one to wire up the ford ecu, next weekend to wire up the lights etc. total cost .......less than £50. 3 fuse box's (2x 8 and 1 X4 ) and 15 relays. 6 for the ECU functions and the other 9 for the lighting etc...