Tool Box

Guest peter2b2002

On the subject of tool boxes has anyone got an older rollcab/toolbox than mine it is a 40 year old Snap-on box that has been dragged round most of the forests of England and Scotland and round all the Rallycross circuits as well. Still does the job thoughSAM_0962_zpsgba7qpzk.jpg

SAM_0961_zpspjtdbtox.jpg

Go via your topcashback account to Halfords, and receive 4% cashback and obtain a discount code for 10% discount at Halfords checkout. (discount code is MOTWORK01 ) Was £150, then £75, now £67.50

Update: Just read the discount code expires 17 Nov

....and if you haven't got a topcashback account yet, just click on the link below which will refer you to their site, and I'll get a little bonus if you join... :)

https://www.topcashback.co.uk/ref/redtrev

Edited by RedTrev

Haven't picked it up yet. I tried a brush out of an old rover dizzy but it still wouldn't run. Took the plugs out and they were wet and sooty so I cleaned and gapped them, they were a bit closed up but then the postman arrived with some new hoses for my sawbench tractor so I got distracted by that as I need the firewood cut up.

I will try again tomorrow with the new cap if it's the correct one