Very Lucky Escape

Tazzzzman1

Don't worry there will be a replacement, once I've got my two pins operating again.....I need to use all the spare parts I ordered for the winter job list that's now sat in the garage lol

Otherwise I'll get polishing withdrawal

• Like 2

Guest zoomzoom

Wow 😳 so happy you live to polish another day, I did wonder why the share price had dropped on autosol but I'm so glad it's on the rise again 😂

Get well soon and love from us here mate

Terry,

so pleased to see you have managed to get yourself HOME with all of your Family.

Hospitals as I once wrote to my friends "are marvellous wonderful superb etc etc especially when viewed from the outside" Make sure you stay Outside of those Walls my Friend sadly you will no doubt have to make sheduled visits for the amusement of the Doctors :rofl: and the Physios :diablo:. Stick at it my friend it does pay off eventually. Assume at present you are on Parole. The NHS is I think a wonderful institution that so many people do not appreciate. Hope you understand too ?

Stay SAFE and Well hope we can meet up one day but in the meantime have a Wonderful Healthy and Happy Christmas, it can only improve now you are at home with the family have a Fantastic NEW YEAR too in 2017.

Cheers :drinks:

Steve :lazy: