Rhocar Tour 2017 Wales Not Going Ahead

Guest whiz

Ok a wee update the 15th is Easter weekend. So I'm looking at the following weekend as well. Ive got a mate that has routes and accommodation already mapped out. Staying in a central point then running out each day from there, the routes have been made with our cars in mind with some fantastic driving roads. He also is working a deal with the hotel which he uses regularly when he organises his run out for his club. The hotel is the White Waters country hotel in Llangollen. So I will keep you posted as I find out more

Ok guys here is the up to date news I have from the hotel. I've also been a couple of routes which I will post up later.

This is for the following weekend.

Thank you for your call today and we are delighted that you are hoping to bring another group to us in April.

I can confirm that I have provisionally reserved 15 rooms a mixture of doubles and twins and the double can also be for single occupancy if needed. The cost for a 3 night break from the 21st April would be £397.55 DBB based on 2 people sharing.

Once people commit to coming we take a £25.00 deposit per room but if you have a group organiser they can arrange to pay this as a group by one transaction.