Hoodstock

Andi

Thanks for this one Andi, had loads of fun. Started peeing down near end of M69, drove through Cov with no roof in pouring rain got lots of bemused looks from people (couldn't be bothered to roof on too close to home).

Thats an unnatural talent you have with a hammer.

• Like 1

Thanks to Andi and everyone else with a hand in organising this great weekend.

It was really good to get my non-kit out amongst the kit cars albeit as rear gunner.

definitely on my calendar for next year :hi: .

• Like 1

Despite camping and sobriety being fairly incompatible, we had a great time. After a 30 year break from sleeping under canvas, I think I'm now going to make it regular.

I'm looking forward to my next trip in 2047.

Thanks Andi and Paul.

• Like 2

Thanks to everyone for a great weekend. I was good to meet some new people and catch up with some old friends. Thanks to Dan for the passenger ride in 'The Banshee', it is a monster car!

Hopefully I can do it again next year as it was a wonderful way to spend a rare weekend off :)

• Like 2

Yes it will be an annual event. I have spoke with the farmers and they have no objections.

Im thinking about starting it on a Friday afternoon/evening in order to set up camp so that we can set off a bit earlier on the Saturday and do a

much longer run.

Tractor.... You did have a vodka, but only one, which still makes you a well behaved boy.

A big thanks for everyone for leaving the site as if we had never been there. Perfect.

Andi

Guest Pauljordan

Thanks to all who attended, great turn out, good run out, great meal at pub thanks to Kerry's string pulling. No casualties or breakdowns, just a scary moment for Matt with a steering wheel issue!

And as above Thanks to everyone for leaving the site as it was before we rolled up. The farmer and his wife are very impressed and are looking forward to our event again next year.