Rolling Road Recommendations

WallerZ

Hi All,

I'm looking for some rolling road/mapping recommendations for places that can map and tune micro/megasquirt. Ideally closer to the midlands the better - I know of Bailey Motorsport and Northampton Motorsport - yet with Stoneleigh a week away, I'm prepared to travel a bit further if availability is limited.

Also, if anyone has or experience of Tunerstudio's Autotune feature, I would like to hear from you too :)

Cheers

just a quick question zach the auto tune feature of megasquirt i have just tried it and is saying i have an unregistered version of tuner studio and will have to pay £80 is that right

I'm just looking at that, its saying $59.95 (£47) for mine which does the VE Analise - That apparently can do all the tuning as you drive and update as you go or give you a recommended table to approve after. As I'm off work all week I am tempted to give it a go, problem is I need to go to the MOT garage which is 1.3 miles away so not much time to tune it...time to drop the number plates, put a crash helmet on and go down the M6 at 3am haha

Edit to add:

I'm not sure if the VE analise is in the Tunerstudio MS or MS Ultra (which is $99). There is an upgrade option from MS to Ultra which just makes up the difference so could be 60 dollars or 100 dollars (£47 or £78)

Edited by WallerZ

It's the $60 version you need for auto tune, just remember it only does fuel, you need to do your own spark table tuning. No need to go for he ultra version as it doesn't add anything extra unless you decide to run a wideband per cylinder...

Can't help with rolling road, Steve walford hates megasquirt 1 but when I spoke to him was happy enough to do anything based on megasquirt 2 onwards, though I've ended up deciding I'll mostly do mine myself and maybe just nip in for a power run and a couple tweaks.