Tempted

jaimo

What is Range Rover reliability like these days? I remember looking into getting one 5 years ago, registered on the owners forum and the horror stories scared me off - almost everyone on there had problems (but they did still 'love' their cars).

I was driving behind a brand new LR Discovery a few days ago and one of its rear lights (LEDs) was flashing on/off. Less than a month old and warranty claim already :-o

Personally, this is a much better bet:

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201703263712476?advertising-location=at_cars&price-to=27500&postcode=rh20ss&sort=price-desc&radius=1500&model=RX%20450H&make=LEXUS&onesearchad=Used&onesearchad=Nearly%20New&onesearchad=New&page=1&advert-type=featured-listing

I have the old model, 130k miles so far, not put a tyre wrong...

Edited by nelmo

I have always wanted one a but worked finances and it would double at least my fuel costs

My motor 2013 mitsubishi outlander 3 diesel not phev ip great now mapped to 195 bhp and 420nm of torque and 40 + mpg urban tows caravan great but gutted every time sun hits it as its black and looks like been driven through a rose bush

So was thinking of changing

Might have to see what terry and marcus can do with it the cleaning masters 😆😆😆

Hint hint lol

Guest Quarks7

I think it's fair to say that Land Rovers/Range Rovers are enthusiasts vehicles?

We (as kit car owners) are by definition "enthusiasts"

The big difference (IMHO) is. I don't mind my kit car being a bit temperamentaly. In fact I kind of expect it?

However I want my daily driver to get me to where I want to go. Without any tantrums.

Therefore I wouldn't buy a Range Rover!!!!

Edited by Quarks7