Sign in to follow this  
jaimo

Tempted

Cream interior, it would not last five minutes with my tribe! Also worth noting you can pick up the new Skoda 4x4 for that price, it is getting some great reviews.

What is Range Rover reliability like these days? I remember looking into getting one 5 years ago, registered on the owners forum and the horror stories scared me off - almost everyone on there had problems (but they did still 'love' their cars).

I was driving behind a brand new LR Discovery a few days ago and one of its rear lights (LEDs) was flashing on/off. Less than a month old and warranty claim already :-o

Personally, this is a much better bet:

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201703263712476?advertising-location=at_cars&price-to=27500&postcode=rh20ss&sort=price-desc&radius=1500&model=RX%20450H&make=LEXUS&onesearchad=Used&onesearchad=Nearly%20New&onesearchad=New&page=1&advert-type=featured-listing

I have the old model, 130k miles so far, not put a tyre wrong...

Edited by nelmo

after market warranty needed for these..just to not be bankrupt if owt goes wrong

I will not buy one. But they are not bad taste at all. Great cars to sit in and pretty rapid for the size. Running cost will hurt

I have always wanted one a but worked finances and it would double at least my fuel costs

My motor 2013 mitsubishi outlander 3 diesel not phev ip great now mapped to 195 bhp and 420nm of torque and 40 + mpg urban tows caravan great but gutted every time sun hits it as its black and looks like been driven through a rose bush

So was thinking of changing

Might have to see what terry and marcus can do with it the cleaning masters 😆😆😆

Hint hint lol

Brother-in-law had a Range Rover, 'cos he always wanted 1. Every repair was near a grand...

Nick

I.d have one other than the fact they worse than French cars for reliability and cost a fortune to fix... looking for an auto sorento now to replace my current manual sorento.

I think it's fair to say that Land Rovers/Range Rovers are enthusiasts vehicles?

We (as kit car owners) are by definition "enthusiasts"

The big difference (IMHO) is. I don't mind my kit car being a bit temperamentaly. In fact I kind of expect it?

However I want my daily driver to get me to where I want to go. Without any tantrums.

Therefore I wouldn't buy a Range Rover!!!!

Edited by Quarks7