Wheels And Tyres Set Of 5

Guest monty

I have a set of Five wheels and tyres. Very good condition.

Advertised on Ebay Item Number 112512469829

Richard

Can`t upload pictures. as usual.

Pics are to large

Just read the thread to, death of photobucket

To think I was just about to have a look at this Photobucket. Glad I had not bothered. Why an earth can we not as members. Up load more pictures/larger files on hear? This is where I want to display my pictures on a site I am paying towards.

Is it the cost for the website, would have to increase for us to be able to up load more????? Can someone explain please.

Just posted this message in the thread. Death of photobucket

"Is it the cost for the website, would have to increase for us to be able to up load more????? Can someone explain please."

whilst i have no idea of what setup Rhocar have, i can certainly tell you in general yes it would cost more for people to upload more pics as it requires server space. Not only that but there is more work to be done to ensure pictures aren't dodgy etc.

My camera takes images at about 2mb a file. So 500 pictures from my camera would require ~1GB of storage space. Others may have even bigger files so would be even quicker to fill 1GB. Hosting space is relatively cheap these days but why pay to host images if you don't have to.

think of it like videos. You probably wouldn't think it weird to upload your video to youtube and embed it here. It's the same thing basically.

If you just want to post a pic quickly you can use http://tinypic.com/as you don't need to create an account or anything. Although if you wanted to have a gallery that you can refer back to then perhaps not the best.

hth

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for long delay in replying, I will have a look at what you suggested. Yes can understand now you have told me more about the expense. I guess that is why people use a link to show there pictures.

Not easy for a small club to keep membership as low as they can.

Me yes I just thought would be so easy just to up load pictures of my car on hear.

I guess that a discussion of picture handling software is not what this thread should be about..... however

You could try http://www.irfanview.com Its free. Use the 32bit version. Lots of features, I use "Resize/Rescan"

to reduce pixel count and then save as jpg has option of quality level to reduce size further.