richyb66

North Wales Run Out Saturday 14Th October 2017

Weve been before. Its not very big but got some nice things and also got a bit of an auto jumble too.

Depending on how early people want to leave, does anyone want to meet for breakfast? I'm thinking somewhere around Lichfield / Cannock on the A5 - probably doesn't help Steve much but I can't wait until Dobbies for breakfast.

Depending on how early people want to leave, does anyone want to meet for breakfast? I'm thinking somewhere around Lichfield / Cannock on the A5 - probably doesn't help Steve much but I can't wait until Dobbies for breakfast.

Where you thinking off? If is not massively out the way?

I'm open so suggestions. Trev has suggested Morrisons in Lichfield as he'll be departing from there (Lichfield not Morrisons) but if there's somewhere on the A5 between Tamworth and Cannock we could do that.

You guys are upsetting me now, not only do I miss out on a Wales run, I will miss an all English

:sorry:

• Like 1

What about an old favourite? Toby Carvery, Norton Canes, WS11 9ND

Norton Canes is ok with me. We could then take a cross country route (A41 from Weston to Whitchurch) instead of the Telford / Shrewsbury way? What you think?

You could try the Royal Hotel or the Hand Hotel in town - check what the parking situation is, the Hand is probably OK as it's got a decent car part but I'm not sure about the Royal. Maybe pm MartinT, he stayed at the Hand on the Evo run.