Lincolnshire Meet For October

alanrichey

As previously discussed, October is when we do our annual pilgrimage to the Corby Glen Sheep Fair (https://www.sheepfair.co.uk/), It is from 10:00-16:00 on Sunday 8 October but you can arrive whenever you want and leave whenever you want. I will probably position my car about 09:30 to book some slots.

I think most of you have been before, but as a reminder, we will be parking by the war memorial at the Western edge of the village (Shown in red). If you are coming in from the A1 then as you enter the village, go past Tanners Lane and then take the left fork just after the funfair. The dropped kerb is just before the first house as shown in blue on the picture.

If you are coming from the Bourne direction then drive past the cars and then turn 180 degs just before the funfair.

Image2.jpg

So far I have:

1. Me

2. Mick & Stella

3. Kerry & Sharon

4. Nigel & Helen

5. Pete (Swan)

6. Derek & Mo

Anyone else ?

All subject to weather of course, although I will do my best. (I gather I excelled at the Stamford Show, even though I wasn't there :) )

Al

Edited by alanrichey

Guest mower man

Hi Al sorry but will have to cancel this one ,body work damage on the mazda I wiped it against the brick gatepost returning from the mazda show at Gaydon :sorry: :80: mick

Nice day at the sheep fair. Managed to stop any rain, although it was overcast and a bit chilly. Good turnout of other cars to look at and a nice afternoon chin-wagging and wandering around the village (and seeing the sheep demonstration of course) :)

3.jpg

2.jpg

Thanks to those that supported it.

Al