Viewing Rhocar From Android Device Problems?

when viewing from my s8+ yesterday and today i can no longer view the rhocar site properly?? anyone else having issues ? the site will come up on a search and open but will not allow me to view new content says my ip address then requested url :/yp7a-start-html then status code 404

Edited by DanE

After Brexit Paul, all back to proper money & weights & measures --- when your back yard is measured in feet & inches --- no body says its in the back metre or 914 mm.

Aviation is still in hundreds of feet no matter where in the world you fly ---

• Like 1

Must be something in the settings. Works well on my tablet and even better on my old samsung phone. Not that I'd know how to do anything about it if it didn't. If I have a problem I just pass it to my it expert at the other end of the sofa.

I wouldn't want to go back to imperial measurements either and my schooling started thus before we went metric. The worst thing I find now is when I have to work on one of my tractors, it's just so much easier working with metric fixings. 9/16,11/16ths what's that all about