****sold Robin Hood 2B For Sale *****

Simon Parish

Well its come to that time when I have made the decision to sell my 2B.

So here goes:

Its a Robin Hood 2B with a 2L Pinto engine with an injection head.

It Has ZX9R bike carbs on a Danst Engineering Manifold

Type 9 5speed gearbox and sierra rear end.

Martin Keenan Custom built Silencer - giving it a sweet noise and put a smile on your face each time you start it

It has Full weather gear that fits

Has a set of 5 Uniroyal Rain sport 3 tyres that have done around 400 miles since fitted last year ago.

There are numerous other spares that will be sold with the kit. These include a Front Geometry kit purchase form GBS for the vehicle but never fitted, A brand new set of GAZ shocks that are still in their boxes.

The paint on the body is flaking in a few places, but its superficial, just a rub down, some primer and a respray and it will be as good as new

The log book is correct and its registered as a Robin hood 2B
Its MOT'd until April 2018. Its covered 16,708miles
I'm looking for £3995

I'm located in Crawley - will answer all questions and anyone who wants to view the kit with an eye to buy is welcome

Picture of the kit are here:
BCJgX7pSqKLr78FUkDsXgA3NXoGzpdLqZGkHvuXBzDB_hUZ8wXSsEDquglhje0JanC1TfWJ0oIQ_QpfVGdQpxVQFsW1Jf2IDrWQs4_xnX3M92N5JKLqip3b5eszujAkvbfq6cElsZ_YtgaeL-wdV9F4G7gPEmJLN
HFpiUGYtS7O47PZdhC5uyQArqvWjRZhBFQ-TwlVa-vAlOCPmT2tV9-zePSRuEAOo1Crpl0FdwvAIxw8Pvqtkx-GgZ-Z1hZymq3k_XSrSced6E72SJa1HT7XU
C-aLdwB361yPruw5fWuGlZ-oBc4M75HU9WbaqtuQbSmoR0KviolM128M__R1t6l_WF84t2dxFADViGUSAeAOXXUi1XI_TmutkGQhaZEIDP6DXcCYkbqC1kXb

Edited by Onslow
updated MOT info

Guest Stephan

Cheers all. I did make it. Can't believe how much salt there put on the motorways!

I needed to wash down the dash etc with the amount that came running inside the windscreen. RH trial by fire.

It was definitely all worth it seeing the smile on my 11 year old yesterday on a blast in the sun.

Cheers for all the help Onslow