Fuel Level Sender, X-Flow Clutch, Duratec Flywheel+Clutch

brumster

Some bits for sale...

Fuel level sender, 6-hole flange, 270ohm, as sold by Car Builder Solutions. Hardly used. Float arm already configured for GBS 27litre tank. £24 new, sell for £15 including postage...

z_Lk6lC6nX3ee2H6MPTJ8j_l0AJhiWlFRQl1422u

190mm (7.25") clutch cover, typically Ford Crossflow (fits Rover K-Series though, fwiw!), standard, has done <500 miles. £35 plus postage.

4yNTVJIAp2DFrKaFaa_Vqee9sUgufhRkJuFO5p2CpeE6Nnf9hI2X__d4aYOJyqh0K-7Zsuzh_-aATm_V

Ford Duratec Caterham lightweight flywheel and 215mm (8.5") AP racing clutch setup. 1"/23T spline. Shows signs of use as it came from a race car; but just heat spotting, the flywheel surface maybe you'd skim, depending on what you was using it for you might decide to just stick it in and use it to be honest, there's no significant scoring or wear really, considering. Pressure plate in a similar vein. Friction plate was replaced and is practically brand new - CP5352-14 part number, specs are 7.11mm brand new thickness and this measures 7.07 as you can see, so the friction plate is a bargain for someone (£150 new).

Say £100 for the flywheel, £100 for the friction plate, £50 for the cover.

GilbwHrPqRA5ikzeRGRBZ1128nf5rUa1TZwRzzR7

7wjacrXsQiR2YhrJuG_nboxZyZ-wlwGdMy7gO1sv

Ht2tNaxbaaieYYeyl0SoSzBM11DH559VuX4TcaGs

iroQ-2u5yrlhnZb6RStk9vkzTpfWJbidqJXRIycm

b5nmr4yR5_y6OJGAeSEU3hhD8nY8X9Q0_rZSNK-z

RIkIJ8oGc3ZdG0p1quaEiBBs-3GoWd0VBXs74J05

Edited by brumster

Im interested in clutch cover and friction plate

Have already got a lightweight flywheel that is 270mm across not including teeth, 140mm inner recess. Clutch cover bolt pattern pcd is 250mm

If your clutch has same bolt pattern I am definatelly interested

Im interested in clutch cover and friction plate

Have already got a lightweight flywheel that is 270mm across not including teeth, 140mm inner recess. Clutch cover bolt pattern pcd is 250mm

If your clutch has same bolt pattern I am definatelly interested

Yep, this is pretty much bob on those dimensions (if I'm being picky the recess is about 142mm and the PCD is about 251mm :D )

Well Im up for it

After finding the Fiesta ST clutch does not fit the flywheel

Nor does the Pinto AP clutch set

Or the Mondeo clutch kit I just bought

If we can sort payment, I think bank transfer would be good and delivery/postage we can settle the deal