Membership Cover

Guest gazza1591

Guest gazza1591

Again this is madness in this day and age that non members are treated like this and to read this constitution u need to be a paid up member to which. I'm not

Again this is madness in this day and age that non members are treated like this and to read this constitution u need to be a paid up member to which. I'm not

Seriously?! Have you never been a member of a club before? Pay up and you get privileges - I'm a member of my local rugby club, I get to use the bar and I get occasional first access to international game tickets. I'd be pretty annoyed if someone could walk in off the street and get the same privileges.

Every one else is being too nice - if you don't like our rules, don't join. Or join, come to the AGM and make your point. But please, enough with the 'it's unfair' tantrum.

And invest in a spell checker, I can hardly understand your posts :-)

• Like 6

Guest gazza1591

Yea i have been a member of many of clubs, run clubs and forums for years thanks.

Not sure where you get I'm. Having a tantrum from I'm just airing my views but guess it's not freedom of speech here then ?

There's freedom of speech and there's making a mountain out of a mole hill.

I'm sure someone can arrange for you to get your £20 back and you can leave us old fogies to our old-fashioned ways, which we are all perfectly happy with...

• Like 1

Guest gazza1591

But are you all happy I would say no as had a few messages today off members saying how glad they are that I have pointed out and made comments about certain things

There's freedom of speech and there's making a mountain out of a mole hill.

I'm sure someone can arrange for you to get your £20 back and you can leave us old fogies to our old-fashioned ways, which we are all perfectly happy with...

as much as I see your sentiments Nelmo this is a member who has a grievance and we should talk through things. Maybe the way forward is a rolling membership

• Like 1

I am advised Gareth has declined the offer to have his membership renewed free of charge for this year as he does not wish to be part of the club. As such I feel there is no need to allow this heated discussion to continue so will lock this thread.

• Like 4