Rhocar Raffle No 3 April 2018

fry61

• 2 weeks later...

Only 16 entries for this month's raffle :sorry: -- I suppose the appeal of 2 scribers has worn off -- still increases the chance of a win -- now just a tad over 5 to 1. :acute:

Need other prizes of no great worth for the raffle to continue as my space junk box is empty ( of easily posted items of little value ) :unsure:

Entries still welcome until the end of the month -- both for a chance to win & small prizes from members. :friends:

• 3 weeks later...

LADIES & GENTLEMEN the GRAND DRAW for the PRIZES of little WORTH are :lazy: :80:

1st pick goes to 945 8)

2nd pick goes to 156 :acute:

and what's left is for ------------------------------ 453 :sorry:

Names & addresses folks by P.M please ----- & 945 please state your choice --- folding secateurs with all the fiddly bits or a hansom pair of scribers ( left & right handed )

If these marvellous cutters are not required by 945 ---- 156 please state your preference --- 453 it's hobsons for you.

Many thanks for entering --- :drinks: --- no more prizes have been offered so that's the END OF THE LINE for the PRESENT (s) :nea:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all, I have the addresses for 945 & 453 --- need your abode 156 & you may choose between scribes & multi-tool thing. 453 get what's left.

156 please post your address direct to my e-mail as in the Rhocar mag --- my P.M box needs a big sweep out since the AGM reduced number of posts available.

No May Raffle as no more prizes of little worth have been donated.

Come in number 156 --- your prize needs picking --- would like to get them posted before our trip to Spain.

Does anyone know 156 & could say whether he is on holiday at present --- or offer their address & deliver personally when next you meet??

• 2 weeks later...

Well we have been to Spain & returned 8) --- still no contact from 156 :search: --- so will leave posting of the 3 prizes for a few more days --- would like to get the right choices sent out if possible. :acute:

O.K folks, all the prizes :acute: ( of little worth :sorry: ) have this day been posted to their lucky ? winners :lazy: ; sorry for the delay but not much -- sunshine in Spain & Scotland 8) got in the way.

That's it done & =@ many thanks to those who entered :good:

Guest chris brown

Thanks Bob I have been away for the last couple of weeks also so missed this, thanks very much I received them yesterday so it's out in the garden today to test them out.