Kimbolton Car Show July 8Th

Dave R

: Kimbolton Counry Fayre and Classic Car Show 2018

Dear Charity Classic Enthusiast,

It has come to my attention that not all clubs in my database have received my invite to this year's Country Fayre & Classic Car Show, happening this year on Sunday 8th July, so I'm resending the invite to all clubs I've not yet heard from.

Apologies if you have already received this invite, and to those of you who haven't it would be great to have you join us again this year!

We have a great day planned again with all the usual family entertainment that make this event so popular.

The admission charges remain the same this year at a flat rate of £10 per car.

This year sees the introduction of wristbands to make it easier to access the show and be directed to the correct place.

So, instead of tickets this year I'll be sending out wristbands to each of you to distribute to the cars who will be showing on your stand. These will be marked as 'Exhibitor' wristbands and each car only needs one exhibitor wrist band. Additional passengers will be required to collect a wristband on the gate when you pay the admission fee. Please make sure your drivers have their exhibitor bands upon arrival, so that our volunteers know to direct you to your club stand, rather than general exhibition parking.

I can't make it to Stoneleigh again due to work commitments. Do you want me to send you a stamped addressed envelope. I can't imagine I will be the only one, I might be able to furnish you with a few stamps for other members if that helps